Friday, May 2, 2008

that's it?

the days are flying by and the realization that in just a few weeks we'll be the proud parents of a 2 year old have hit me HARD...it was just the other day that Bunny was rumbling around in my stomache, pushing to get out, delivered, nursed, burped and rocked....now she knows what she does and does not want to eat, wear, hear etc - AMAZING to say the least. It's Friday which is always exciting for me. The anticipation of the weekend and having 2 full days with my family to play outside, snuggle in our pj's or whatever we want to do. I actually have another girl function tonight - very social lately which may be contributing to my happy happy mood. I really do love being around people - hmmm that's a good thing because it would be quite difficult to not like being around them......

No comments: