Sunday, November 9, 2008

and so it is....

I'm breathing a sigh of relief -bunny is playing with blocks, G is napping in "his" chair, the dog is chilling and I'm having my second cup of coffee and looking out across the tree tops -the yellows, reds and oranges are magnificent! Bunny is finally (touch wood) feeling better, although a relapse/whiny session is still possible.
Yesterday was a tough day - she slept through the night and was fine in the morning - until I said "no" to her -complete meltdown, sobbing,whining etc so it took 30 minutes to calm her down and then she fell asleep at 9:15 am!!! and slept for 2 hours!! needless to say things were a lot better after her nap although her schedule was completely screwed up.
We're going to Santa Fe for the Thanksgiving weekend and I'm so excited! I can't wait to have red and green chile on everything - not to mention seeing Brian and Jeanie and hopefully Delker! It will hopefully be exciting for Sierra too - first plane ride and all. Not long after that Christmas will be here and my family! Sierra is already asking about a Christmas tree and knows Santa Claus from her books but I don't think she really gets it yet! I have actually started shopping - just a few things but it's certainly not going to be a BIG Christmas for gifts -we'll be getting back to the family part of the holiday and not worry about the adults getting gifts - just the kids.....
Happy Sunday!

No comments: